A new service offered by Visa which allows holders of Visa or Visa Electron cards, issued by specific Greek banks, to withdraw a small amount of cash while shopping at AB stores.
What are the advantages for you?
- You don’t need to search for an ΑΤΜ (cashpoint) every time that you need a small sum of money.
- You save time by doing two things at the same time – shopping and obtaining cash.
- The service is free of charge for Visa debit card users.
- For Visa credit card users, the 40-day interest-free period applies (as for normal credit purchases) and no withdrawal expenses are incurred.
How does it work?
- When you have finished your shopping and are ready to pay by credit card, ask the cashier for the amount of cash that you require, from 10 to 50 euros per day.
- The cash back amount and the total transaction amount will appear separately on your receipt.
- Check that you have been given the correct amount of cash before leaving the till.
How much money can you take?
From €10 to €50 in cash per day, in combination with your purchases, remembering however that cash obtained through the cash back service is included in your maximum total daily limit for withdrawals.
Where is the Cash Back service available?
It is available exclusively in all AB stores throughout Greece.
Which cards offer the cash back service?
Contact your bank to find out if it is participating in the Cash Back service.