Send and receive money in Greece and all over the world, within minutes. No bank account required.
- At more than 500.000 locations all around the world
- In more than 200 countries
- At more than 1.000 locations throughout Greece
- With extended working hours (evenings and Saturdays)
Send and receive money quickly, with Western Union's reliable electronic money transfer system, at chosen AB Vassilopoulos locations
Sending and Receiving process
To send money:
- Hand your ID, the funds and the transaction fee to the Western Union® Agent.
- Your order is processed by Western Union’s electronic money transfer system.
- The agent hands you the receipt of the transaction together with the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
- Inform the receiver about the transfer details he needs to know to receive the money.
To receive money:
- Hand to the Western Union® Agent the data indicating the country from which the money was sent, the name & surname of the sender, the amount you are expecting, and the MTCN - Money Transfer Control Number.
- Hand your ID to the Western Union® Agent.
- The Agent disburses the amount payable & the receipt.