TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF "ΑΒ.GR" WEBSITE
1. The Public Limited Company under the name "ALFA – BETA VASSILOPOULOS SA" and trading as "AB VASSILOPOULOS .... even the bird's milk" (hereinafter, "AB") has created the website www.ab.gr (hereinafter, the "Website") for the purpose of providing its users with information and services regarding the company and the company's operations, stores, products, collaborations etc.
2. The Website use is governed by these terms and conditions, which must be carefully read by and adhered to by all users. These terms are subject to amendment at AB's absolute discretion. Use of the Website constitutes tacit acceptance of these terms, as same apply from time to time.
3. In the event that any service provided through the Website is subject to more specific terms, then such terms shall be considered to form an integrated whole with these terms; however, in case of discrepancy, the more specific terms governing each particular service shall prevail.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
4. AB makes all reasonable endeavours to ensure that all information or content in general provided through the Website is precise, accurate, complete and constantly updated. In any case, AB shall bear no liability whatsoever towards any Website visitor(s)/user(s) for any losses sustained by the latter as a result of obtaining non-updated information through the Website.
5. All Website users/visitors are liable to make legal and proper use thereof and to comply with these terms and conditions. All Website users/visitors must refrain from any use of the content or services provided through the Website which is illegal, illicit, abusive or contrary to fair dealing.
6. The company and trade name, the trademark and any images, graphics, logos, texts or other content of any kind contained in the Website constitute protected intellectual and industrial property rights of AB and of the members of the DELHAIZE Group. Any trademarks, names or other intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties posted on the Website are protected under the applicable laws. Any copying, reproduction, dissemination, disposal, transmission or use of the above other than the uses explicitly permitted on the Website, is strictly prohibited.
7. The links contained in the Website may transfer the users outside the Website, to other web pages which are not howsoever controlled by AB. In this event, AB shall bear no liability for the content, accuracy, operability or any transmissions of such web pages or for any future changes to their content. AB undertakes no liability for the contents of any third-party offers.
8. AB can keep record of and process any personal data of the Website visitors which may come to its possession through any applications and/or transactions, for the purpose of promoting and implementing the respective transactions. AB can disclose such data to its affiliates, provided that this is essentially required for better implementation of the respective transactions. Personal data may also be disclosed to third parties, either natural persons or entities, within the scope of any advertising of AB's products and/or services or for the purposes of any market research carried out on account of AB. All Website users/visitors reserve the right to be informed of and/or object to any further processing of their personal data, according to the provisions of Art. 13 of L. 2472/1997, as in force. It is explicitly specified that AB shall bear no liability whatsoever towards any Website user(s)/visitor(s) for the use of any personal data that they have disclosed to third parties, either natural persons or entities, through any hyperlink to such third parties' web pages contained in the Website.
9. The sample applications contained in the Website and any services or products provided through them can be replaced/amended/cancelled any time at AB's discretion. It is prohibited to all Website users/visitors to make any alteration or falsification of the sample applications contained in the Website. In the event that any such activity is identified, AB reserves the right to claim all damages sustained from the liable parties.
10. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the provisions of the Greek Law, the Directives and Regulations of the European Law and the relevant provisions of the International Law. Any dispute to arise in connection to these terms shall be referred to the Courts of Athens, Greece.
For any matters relating to these terms or the website www.ab.gr, please call the AB Openline at 18 202.