Specifically, at the Super Market Awards 2019, organized by Boussias Communications, to reward the supremacy of supermarkets and FMCG suppliers in the financial and social sphere, AB Vassilopoulos received:
- GOLD Prize in the "Contribution to the National Economy" category, for its socio-economic indication, diachronically and nationwide, for the benefit of the Greek economy and society, national development and employment.
- GOLD Prize in “Collaboration with Local Producers” category, for the Smart Farming Program, implemented in collaboration with the Bodossakis Foundation and the American Farm School, which introduces new technologies in our country`s primary sector.
- GOLD Prize in Excellence in Supply Chain category for response reduction in time and stock for fast-moving items in the distribution chain.
- GOLD prize in the “Corporate Social Responsibility” category-Human Social Responsibility (Human Potential) - Human Resources- for the pioneering exhibition "ABC of Balanced Nutrition" implemented in collaboration with the Hellenic Children's Museum that aims at educating younger generations for a healthy and balanced diet.
- GOLD prize in the "Social Responsibility (CSR)" category - Awareness-raising environment, for the #allazoumesinithies campaign that urges young and old to contribute to a better future and a greener planet.
- GOLD prize in the “Private Label Series” category, for the new “AB You `ll Love” ready meals, signed by the chef Akis Petretzikis, which includes a wide variety of solutions for every moment of the day.
- SILVER Award in the “Large Data & Analytics” category for the high level of service offered by the company to each and every customer separately, exploiting the potential of new technologies.
- SILVER Award in the “Ease / Convenience Stores Network” for the innovative Franchise model, AB Shop & Go, which consists an ideal solution for fast and easy shopping as well as for stimulating Greek entrepreneurship in local communities.
Regarding CSR Joint Ventures, the category in which the most important FMCG retail-cooperation initiatives are awarded, P & G and AB Vassilopoulos received a Gold Award for the PROSFERO program which aims at more clean seas and coasts in Greece.
On the occasion of the important recognition at the Super Market 2019 Awards, Vassilis Stavrou, Brand President of AB Vassilopoulos stated: "These ten awards that refer to many levels of our activity and the recognition as" Top Retailer "of the year, belong to AB Vassilopoulos` valuable and great team. To our 14,000 associates, who put their best foot forward every day, happy and determined to offer the best. "
80 years | Dedicated to you!