Responsible Disclosure Policy
At Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize N.V. (“Ahold Delhaize”) we are committed to maintaining the security of our systems and data. We believe that good security is critical to the trust of customers, suppliers and employees. As such we strive to continuously improve our security and welcome your help in this perspective.
Enhancement of data and system security at Ahold DelhaizeIf you have found a weak spot in one of our systems, we would like to hear about this from you directly, so the necessary measures can be taken as quickly as possible to enhance system security. In order to enhance system security responsibly, we kindly draw your attention to the following.
Ahold Delhaize kindly asks you:
- to e-mail your findings to email@example.com
- to provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem, so that Ahold Delhaize can address it as quickly as possible. The IP address or the URL of the system affected and a description of the findings are usually sufficient, but more may be needed for more complex findings.
- to leave your contact details, so that Ahold Delhaize can contact you.
- to report your findings as quickly as possible after its discovery.
- not to share any information on the findings with any other party than designated persons at Ahold Delhaize.
- to handle the knowledge on the findings with care by not performing any acts other than those necessary to reveal the findings.
We expect you not to:
- copy, change or delete data in a system (an alternative to this is making a directory listing of a system).
- make changes to a system.
- repeatedly access the system or share access with others than designated persons at Ahold Delhaize.
- use so-called “brute force” to access systems.
- use denial-of-service or social engineering.
- perform any action that might potentially have a disruptive effect on our systems.
What you can expect:
- Ahold Delhaize does not share your personal details with third parties without your permission, unless this is mandatory by law or regulation.
- Only after mutual consultation, your name can be mentioned as the person who made the findings.
- Ahold Delhaize will send you a confirmation of receipt as soon as reasonably possible.
- Ahold Delhaize offers a reward as thanks for help. Depending on the seriousness of the findings and the quality of the report, the reward can vary from a T-shirt, a meet & greet with our IT security team, to a maximum EUR 300 in gift vouchers. It must at least concern a serious finding that is unknown to us.
Wall of Fame:
Ahold Delhaize would like to thank everyone who contacted her through the responsible disclosure channel and contributed greatly to the security of her systems by including them in Ahold Delhaize’s Wall of Fame.